The next version of NexusDataLink (v15.05) has been released on SourceForge today!
The main improvements are:
- Complete HTTPS / TLS encryption of all data communication between agents, server and clients
- User Management & secure Authentication and authorization of clients and agents
- NDL Server now provides a modern and responsive web-UI frontend (HTML5)
- Support for mobile devices such as tablet or smartphones
- New generic browser for the agent’s remote interface
- New generic monitoring for agent channels
- NDL server can be run in public or private cloud (on own servers)
- Agent event history logging
- Implemented Channel Data-Recording Feature
- Added init-V based start/stop scripts to NDL distribution
- Revised & updated NDL online documentation
- numerous further improvements and bugfixes …
Visit our new NexusDataLink portal site portal.nexusdatalink.com to get a first impression.