The TraceX2 platform offers a self-sustaining sensor system for monitoring real-time data of platforms, environments or moving vehicles. Its waterproof case and connectors allows it to be used for rough outdoor applications.
As the box is connected through a mobile network (UMTS), its data is globally available – at any time.
- Various sensors for environmental data, movement, chemical substances and gases, etc.
- waterproof, ruggedized case for outdoor usage
- self-sustaining through integrated power supply (combineable with solar panels)
- GSM/UMTS connection
- integrated GPS sensor IMU for measuring speed, acceleration, heading and positions
- Measurement of environmental data and hazardous substances
- Tracking of movement and positions for vehicles and platforms such as cars, ships, helicopters, etc.
- Permanent optical surveillance